The receiver is the component of the system that can be installed on the bridge, engine room or any other convenient location on the vessel and receives information from the hydrophone. The Receiver is the interface between the user's display and the hydrophone. This unit is Ethernet based, thereby allowing multiple displays to be connected.
- Computer Interface: Ethernet
- Data Logging: Available for all sensors
- Power: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 Watts
- Dimensions: 12'x12'x4'
- Weight: 3kg
- Software operating requirements: TBD
- Accessories include: Power supply, Ethernet cable, battery charger