This sensor measures the distance from the headline to the footrope and from the headline to the bottom. This sensor is also able to measure depth, pitch, roll and temperature.
The Headline Sensor ensures the proper trawl opening is maintained and the trawl is fishing at its optimal shape, thereby improving catch and minimizing time and fuel consumption.
- Measurement: Distance from headline to bottom, Distance from headline to footrope
- Depth: 200 Bar
- Temperature: -2 to + 30° Celcius
- Pitch: +/- 180°
- Roll: +/- 180°
- Height Measurement range: Up to 60m
- Accuracy: +/- 1% of full scale.
- Battery life: Up to 3 weeks for a basic sensor
- Measurement Frequency: nominal 200 kHz; programmable
- Telemetry Frequency: nominal 28 kHz; programmable
- Weight in air: 6 kg