Hydrophones are either mounted on the hull or towed behind the vessel and receive acoustic signals from the sensors. The Hull Mounted Hydrophone has the preamp built in and is available in:
- a one piece, single transducer model, or
- a two piece, two transducer, full coverage system
SINGLE HYDROPHONE CONFIGURATION
- Beam Width 50° horizontal, 50° vertical.
DOUBLE HYDROPHONE CONFIGURATION
- Beam Width 50° - 80° horizontal, 50° vertical.
MATERIAL: Molded Epoxy and polycarbonate with
- 50 ft of shielded cable for attachment to the deck unit.
- 28 KHz receiver providing high sensitivity for reception over long distances.
- Thru-hull fitting
- 50 ft cable.